Gelato Fiasco has introduced seven new flavors for 2018!
- Sunken Treasure Gelato: Plunge the depths of brown butter gelato for great treasures: salty pretzels, chocolate-dipped bourbon butter orbs, and fudge swirl!
- Doughing Me, Doughing You Gelato: Always be about add-ins! Three types of dough: the best we can do. Featuring spoonfuls of chocolate-chip cookie dough, peanut butter cookie dough, and fudge cookie dough in a sweet cream gelato.
- A Big ‘Ole Peanut Butter Pint Gelato: A payday for peanut farmers! Maximum peanut butter density achieved with a salted creamy peanut butter base, a rippled peanut butter swirl, and chopped chocolate peanut butter cups. It’s good.
- Double Caramel Cookies & Cream Gelato: Twice the caramel is twice as nice. Smooth caramel gelato with an extra caramel swirl and double-chocolate cookies.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Gelato: Chopped peanut butter cups and a peanut butter swirl star in this chocolate gelato made with rich milk and premium cocoa.
- Deep Maine Woods Gelato: Travel deep into Maine to find mystery and wonder. Or just open this pint: chocolate, smoky caramel, and honeycomb candy. Exclusive to Hannaford, Stop ‘n’ Shop, and Giant.
- Bourbon Butter Pecan Gelato: Grampy loved his bourbon and his butter pecan ice cream. This one is worthy of his porch: bourbon-spiked butter pecan gelato with a generous sprinkling of whiskey-soaked buttered pecans.
Check out Gelato Fiasco’s website for more info or to order online!
Would I buy again?